Stroller Barre® is a unique blend of ballet, Pilates, barre, yoga and stroller-based exercises designed to help moms build strength and muscle tone and improve posture. Created by a mom who was formerly a professional ballerina, this class incorporates prenatal and postnatal training and yields amazing results in an exciting, fun format. Postpartum women tend to have tight and weak pectoral (chest), abdominal and quadriceps muscles. In addition, the back and hamstrings muscles become stretched and weak. This occurs due to hunched posture from breast or bottle feeding, excessive spinal curves while carrying baby in utero and after birth, and repeatedly picking their new (and rapidly growing) baby up. Stroller Barre® focuses on strengthening and creating an ideal length/tension relationship in all the postural muscles, creating a taller, leaner-looking mommy!more
FIT4BABY is a workout program designed specifically for moms-to-be. It includes cardio, strength training, balance, flexibility and core exercises to accommodate all trimesters of pregnancy. This 6-week program includes community-based workouts, weekly challenges, a private group and weekly journal to document your fitness journey. FIT4BABY will build your endurance, strengthen your body and prepare you for pregnancy, birth and beyond.
Fall Run Club+ will be 5k training!
With this 8 week program you will receive:
- Once per week group runs on Saturday mornings at 8am
- A training plan outlining timed runs, distance runs, rest days, cross training days
- Cross training classes
- Individual check-ins and tips from our certified Run coach
- Accountability from a small, motivated group of like-minded mamas
- Small group fitness coaching including 2 pre- scheduled High Intensity Interval Workouts per week
- Before & after assessments
- Seasonal recipes + meal planners
- Meal tracking + coaching
- At home workouts
- Private FB group to connect with class
- Weekly Challenges
- Goal setting help & guidance
- Assessment of multiple wellness parameters
- Unlimited support from instructor & other moms in class
Join us to celebrate the GRAND OPENING of FIT4MOM classes in Leander with a bash you don't want to miss!
We will have a fun 60 minute mashup class featuring all of our class types (Stroller Strides, Stroller Barre, Strides 360, and Body Boost).
Following the workout, we’ll have snacks for the babes, courtesy of our friends at Serenity Kids, time to grab some sweet treats from Dulce Frida ATX, and the chance for chair massages from Tranquil Times Massage.
There will also be activities and playtime for the kids, mingle time for the mamas, and shopping with Sweet Bee's Baby Boutique, Cloth & Steele Mobile Boutique, Pair of Clay, and other amazing vendors.
We will also have a raffle featuring giveaways from local business and mama/babe favorites like EZPZ, Baby Ktan, Sweet Baby Shade, Earlybird CBD, Lesser Evil, Salt & Light Laundry, Catch Air, WOOM Bikes, Rested Home - Pediatric Sleep Consulting, Sportball Austin and more! Including a chance to win a BOB Gear Rambler Jogging Stroller!
The first 40 moms enrolled will get an amazing swag bag of goodies!
And we'll be offering a special enrollment deal, valid AT the event ONLY!
What to bring to class:
- A stroller! . . . any stroller will work as long as kiddos can be safely strapped in.
- Plenty of water (for you and your littles)
- Workout mat (a yoga mat or towel will work great)
- Stroller toys and snacks to keep those kiddos happy throughout class
If you're in the Cedar Park/Leander area and you've been considering trying out a class, don't wait!
Grab a friend and come celebrate this amazing growth with us!